Using Synodic's Network Administration service is more than just out-tasking your day-to-day IT operations to some company. It's a solution for IT inefficiency, underutilized IT staff, IT employee churn, and the high costs of constantly securing and updating your environment.
Our Network monitoring, management, and support includes:
- Custom Alarm Notifications
- Flash BIOS Updates
- Configuration Backups
- Full-network Issue & Incident Detection
- Support Ticket Ownership (including Telco follow-up for WAN providers)
No matter what operating system you're running on, all we care about is making it more efficient and less problematic for your end-users. Our Desktop monitoring, management, and support include:
- Security Patching & Updates
- Remote Management [Linux | Windows]
- Antivirus Deployment & Management
- PC Image Management
- Remote Data Backup
- Asset Management
A network administrator is an individual that is responsible for the maintenance of computer hardware and software systems that make up a computer network including the maintenance and monitoring of active data network or converged infrastructure and related network equipment.